Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Already...

I am pretty sure that I said this at the beginning of August as well...man has the summer flown by! But it's September now and the start of my favorite season...Fall and Football!  YEA!!!

Side note: My bridal shower went extremely well. Everything went super smooth, I had enough food and drink for everyone and my decorations turned out great. Sadly, I have no pictures to show... My camera is MIA (a new one will be on my Christmas list) But it was agreat time and super cute!

We have a busy September planned as well. We will making a camping trip with some of my friends from work, a visit to King's Island, My friend Dana's wedding, and somewhere in between will be football games, tailgates, and work. I am looking forward to this month and the fun this that we have planned. Hopefully, I will start posting some recipes,  (that mean I actually have to cook and/or try something new!) and I have a few things on my fall list, I am hoping to share. I will try to be a better blogger, but it is hard without a camera and nothing super interested going on, but I will make an effort, sorry if I bored you! Happy September!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becca! No I cannot believe it is September already, but I am also ready for the fall! I think I might actually start cooking...well, maybe. I don't want to commit, Adam does a great job in the kitchen! ;) The girls turned 4 mos on Aug 23rd. I'm going to make sure we visit sometime soon!

    P.S. How do you make your header? I've been trying to make one and it's about to make me go insane!!

    Tami (tami1h@aol.com)

    Oh...and did I mention....WE MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete