Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Taco Soup

I have been wanting to try this soup for a while now. I love tacos and since I'm throwing myself into fall I figured now would be a great time with the pretty cooler days. The soup was yummy and made enough leftovers for a couple lunches. I got the recip from For the Love of Cooking but remembered to take some pictures with I-phone!

Mix ground beef, onions, garlic and taco seasoning in stock pot, cook for 5-7 minutes

yumminess!

Add corn, black beans, pinto peans(I only had chili beans), can of tomatoes with chilis, one can of diced tomatoes and ranch packet.

Let Simmer for 2-3 hours. I added some water to make it a little more soupy. I adjusted the original recipe and added more corn then it called for.It turned out a little more like chili, not a brothy soup, but still good. Other recipes I looked at added V8 jucie and said it was really good. Maybe next time!



Top with Sour Cream and cheese and I made corn bread to serve with it. MMMM! Love me some taco soup and love me some  Fall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment