Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Decorating

Here are a few pictures of some fall decorating I have done. I have a few more things I am working on. It only helps that our kitchen is orange and floors are brown...such fall colors!



Entryway



Close up of entryway, these are candle holders for tea lights..looks neat at night

My fall wreath, waiting to get pumpkins and finish a few other crafts to reveal the entire front porch

My sister sent me these FABULOUS vine pumpkins from Crate and Barrel...Now I just need to figure where to put them to show off their beauty


Got to love the Halloween Bailey..I really need to find her a pirate hat because this looks just like her


Breakfast Nook with fallish placemats and Jack O' Lantern

Here is what my dining room currently looks like...Can you tell we are still arguing about paint colors? Now yellow has been added in the mix and of course not this yellow, but another.

Had to add this, this is our door mat we got for a wedding present from Matt and Lauren..I love it and every time I notice it I smile because I love being a Franklin!



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your wreath!! I need to get some fall decorations :)

    Oh - paint colors - I love the color on top...it looks kind of green ish? It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete