Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Things I am LOVING right NOW

So I am Internet obsessed, wondering what I ever did before it was invented and now with my new IPHONE it is only feeding my obsession. Here are a few things I have come across that I LOVE right now and want right now...so check em out! Also, pay close attention to my new playlist...this artist I just discovered Amos Lee...I am IN LOVE with...I could listen to his music all day...relaxing, chill, has substance...AHHH! Enjoy!

This purple sweater from Anthropologie screams FALL!

I have a slight obsession with coats and already on the look out and this one looks super hot!

CAN NOT get enough of fall, I am making these glitter pumpkins from Martha Stewart Tutorial

This fall party mix looks festive and yummy here is the LINK

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that coat! The ruffles are so girlie and what a flattering cut. I want one.

    ReplyDelete