Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The wheels are turning...

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. I am off the next 5 days which is just fabulous! Im looking forward to spending some QT with Mark and our friends. We also have a lot planned for our house this weekend...We are mulching, spray painting,and getting some new furniture. I am having my parents and Tim, Shonda, Alex and Evan next weekend for the Lilly and Diana's baptism...It is good motivation to get some stuff done. In my blog stalking this morning, I stumbled upon THIS I think it is a GREAT idea. New mirrors are on our list for all of our bathrooms.... This is a great alternative...I'm talking Mark into this ASAP!

I haven't uploaded any of my pictures in awhile, so I will leave you with this...



I am not 100% sure who is who...But I think it is Diana and then Lilly...TOO CUTE!

1 comment:

  1. Love that picture of L&D - so cute! I agree - I think it is Diana and Lilly in this one. Please don't do anything special for us next weekend - we are going to distroy your house! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete