Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

One Year Ago Today.....

One Year ago today I was signing my life away! We closed on our house May 7, 2009. I was so nervous and excited. I couldn't believe Mark talked me into buying a foreclosure. It needed so much work, it need to be cleaned so bad...I was scared, but so excited that we would have a place to call home after we got married, excited that we found such a good deal, excited it was a good investment for us and excited I pretty much got to pick what I wanted for that house...





This is how the house looked day one, we had to fill that dumptster up TWICE!!
A year later, I can't believe how different our house looks on the insides. The outside looks pretty much the same, different landscpaing and new siding. So thankful we have such a beautiful home and enough room for when family comes to stay!

Here are some pics of the inside of the house when we bought it...
The walls were either a baby pink color, bright pink or bright blue. The carpet was blue in some rooms, the other carpet was white, but looked black and it was DIRTY!







I will post how it looks now tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment