Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

As many of you know Mark started a new job in April. He is working for 2 guys mainly and we got invited over to one of their houses for a cookout. I was excited/nervous to meet them, but they turned out to be very nice people. Their wives were nice and kids super cute. I could tell they really liked Mark and impressed with how he has handled this new challenging new job. They asked us to bring a dessert so I had to pull out the big guns... I saw THIS over on Annie's Eats. I was nervous to try it, but it actually turned out pretty good. It took me awhile to make, but I think next time it would go smoother. Now that I have a tart pan and actually read the entire recipe through (whoops)It turned out pretty and was very yummy. I think they were all impressed...



 
Posted by Picasa


You can use whatever fruit you want or is available. It was light and yummy. I will make this again! It is hard to tell in the picture, but I used my Grandma's cake plate as well...It is so pretty and makes me think of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment