Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

There are a lot of things I could say about my mom, but this pretty much sums her up...

Blessed is the Mother...
Who can hold onto her children while letting them go;
Who puts a tranquil home ahead of an immaculate house;
Who knows a kind act will be remembered longer than an easy word;
Who really believes that prayer changes things;
Whose faith in the future sweetens the present;
Whose Bible never needs dusting; and
Whose sense of humor is alive and well.
-- The Promoter



Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's in my life... Linda, Shonda, Lauren, Heather and Jess...Plus all the mom's I work with who balance career and home. Also all the other RN's I work with who play the role of mom at work on a daily basis...you all areo inspiring. Thank you for being such good examples to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment