Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

And Now the After...

I thought I had way more pictures then this haha....

The after kitchen, we removed the island, painted orange, new appliances and new floors...LOVE IT



This is the room that had hot pink walls and red carpet aka Valentine's Day room


This was the room with bright blue paint and blue carpet




This is what you see when you first walk in...new pretty floors and no more pink paint


I painted this mantle the color of our trim.

Dining room with new table that I adore



View from entryway



A view from kitchen into family room


So I realized I really haven't taken very many pictures of our house with furniture in it. Even these ones I posted we have added more decorations and it looks different, but you get the idea! I would have never imagined that I would love this house as much as I do. It is our little home, our first home together and it has been so fun decorating, making it our own and realizing how much work a house can be. We have a lot of hand me down furniture from Marks parent's or what we had from college and a few new things, but surprisingly it all works so well together. We still have one completely empty room, no idea what we are going to do with it. Mark wants to put a pool table up there, I think I might get a craft table from Marks mom and put it in that room for my cricut and stuff. All I know is we are blessed to have this home and I feel like the only people to really thank are our parents because they never lived in a home like this when they were both first married, but they always wanted to make sure we were in situations where we could. They made it possible through providing school, guidance, financial smarts and support. I can only hope we do the same for ours. I am so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment