Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Organized...I Think Not

It's official...I am the MOST unorganized person ever! This might surprise some people BUT I have random clutter everywhere. I go in phases where I am very organized, but most of the time I am not. I am a paper hoarder, "I'll just put this here for now" person and then 2 weeks later I have stumble upon it covered by something else, and Ill buy all this organizational stuff to get me organized, but it collects dust. I am frustrated at myself! I was looking for my checkbook for an entire 2 days, I hardly ever use it, is my excuse, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Of course Marks are all lined up neatly and easily accessible. FINALLy I remember where it is...in one of my travel bags, under my bed...you know the perfect place for your checkbook. I don't know what is more pathetic, the fact it was under my bed, or the fact that I REMEMBERED it was under my bed. I know it is hard to change habits, but I have GOT to do something about this lack of organizational skills...time to go make an organized list of all the organizational tasks I need to complete. :) I'm sure I will complete it just as my sweet baby girl wakes up to begin her recent night owl party behaviors...AHH life!

1 comment: