Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year- New Goals?!

I always love the new year, it feels good to be able to start over and fresh. I have made resolutions in the past, but only to break them. Last year I didn't set any specific goals for the year, but knew what I wanted to accomplish (start school, have a baby being the main ones :) and those were both accomplished. This year I have been exploring blogger land and found some motivating ideas for 2012.

The main one I have decided to participate in  is called One Little Word It is an idea with the thought of not picking resolutions for the year, but pick a WORD that you want to adopt and explore for the year. Then the author Ali Edwards, sends you journal prompts, there are message boards to discuss your word with others and each month you create a "workbook" page on how your word spoke to you or what you want to work on that month with your word. I think I have decided on my word and will be revealing later after I finish my first month's "assignments" I am really looking forward to this.

I also saw THIS on creative organizing website and think this would help me declutter a little bit!

The final idea I want to work on is called Project Life it is a simplified scrapbook. You order the scrapbook and they send the book and coordinating paper and designs...the idea is simple, just get some photos together and get some memories collected. I'm hoping to do a page a month as well as get started continue working on Leah's baby book!

No comments:

Post a Comment