Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Updates

We have been busy here in the Franklin household! We had Leah's Baptism this past weekend, so we were busy with lots of family and friends. I will post pictures when I get them! School has picked up in full force this week. I was in class for 8+ hours on Thursday. I have a night class Thursday and it was the first night since Leah was born that I have not put her to bed...killed me. Maybe it is a good thing to start learning to let go of control a bit, but I just don't want too. I love every second of our bedtime rituals together.  Hard to believe January is almost over, I have things I my "to do" list that I NEED to get too, but lack of sleeping through the night makes it tough. My blog is taking the back burner and I hate that, I love my blogging world. Time to get ready for work tomorrow... here are a few pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment