Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Leah's Baptism

Leah celebrated her first sacrament this past Sunday. It was a very special day for our family. It was extra special for me to be surrounded by our family as my sweet baby girl was welcomed into the Catholic Church. I felt overcome with joy and praise as I watched Leah be baptized. We chose Mary Beth (my sister) and Dave (Mark's brother) to be Leah's Godparents.  We feel confident in their role in Leah's life of faith, love, encouragement and support. Leah wore the baptismal gown my Grandma Philly made for my dad, and all the other grand kids have worn. It was special to know that my dad was Baptised in that exact same outfit...hopefully Leah's babies will wear the same thing! We were surrounded by our immediate family and it was just a perfect day. Thanking God for the blessing of our little Leah.

The two loves of my life

Being Baptized

The Franklin Fam

The Bajorek Clan

Getting Dressed

Godparents, MB and Dave

Pretty girl in Dziadziu's Baptism Gown

2 comments:

  1. That is one stinking cute baby. I am way over emotional right now but the cuteness of your family made me tear up. I am just so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the gown. What a wonderful heirloom.

    ReplyDelete