Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

The Holiday's

Christmas happened so fast..it hit me out of no where. My thoughts pre-Christmas were preoccupied with my struggles of going back to work ( that is another post!) We spent the 23rd with Mark's family, had dinner and spent the night at his parents. We then traveled to Cincy on Christmas Eve to spend time with my family. We went to church, had our annual delicious polish food, and even got a special visit from Santa Claus that night. Christmas morning was fun with the boys...they were so excited to see their gifts from Santa...tooo much fun! Leah was in bed at 7:30 Christmas Eve and had no clue it was Christmas morning...but she was cute and giggly none the less.  I didn't even get a picture of her with Santa....worst mom ever! Christmas night was low key...I think we were in bed at 9:00pm...pathetic, but we were exhausted from traveling and Leah's sleep habits have been in the toilets.  So Merry First Christmas.... less then "perfect" but we will take it!

NYE we had a wedding of my best friend Kelli. It was in Columbus and it was a great time. I was the Matron of honor so it was a busy weekend attending to my duties to my friend and that of my daughter...Have I mentioned this kid thing is HARD! The wedding was a blast, it was fun to get all dressed up, dancing with friends and family and ringing in the new year with my dear hubby.

Leah and I came down with a cold, I had no voice at the wedding, and Leah has been less then fun this week. Poor baby is super snotty and I am thinking maybe she is starting to show some signs of teething. She has been waking every 1, 2, 3 hours give or take, not so much hungry but just fussy...it has been exhausting but my little baby is so sweet and somehow I can't get enough of her.

I start school next week...I am nervous...my load will be a bit heavier, no more fluff. My books are arriving and my Pathophysiology book is the largest book I have ever seen...So we will see how it goes...

Time for some sleep...




Drew and Leah (8 weeks apart)




1 comment:

  1. Your so pretty. I love your face. That baby looks ticked off at all the picture taking - but she is still as stunning as her mama. School is going to be totally worth it. As you know :)

    ReplyDelete