Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Weeks 18 & 19

It has been a busy two weeks as my previous posts have detailed. With the passing of our anatomy scan and the reassurance of a healthy baby it has been a good couple of weeks. I am feeling pretty good. Really just being tired is my only symptom, but maybe Im milking it a bit?! Who knows BUT I am being way more productive then I have been, so I am thankful for that.

How far along: 19


Total weight gain/loss: + 5lbs

Maternity clothes: In a totally akward stage...My clothes make me look super chuppy, maternity clothes don't fit quite right...living in sweatpants
Stretch marks?: No...covering my body in Mamma Bee's oil lotion every night.

Sleep: Can't complain minus the peeing part. I am currently getting up about 4 times per night to pee...AHH!


Best moment this week: Anatomy Ultra Sound
Movement: No strong kicks yet, but feeling pretty consistent flutters. I LOVE it.
Food cravings: Still drinking my orange juice and started on some rasberry lemonade. Living on cereal!
Gender: We did not find out...Im still convinced it is a girl. Mark thinks boy.


What I miss: Not having issues with my clothes...Im used to everything fitting great! I still miss the ability to stay up late ( well past 9pm to be able to get some stuff done around here.

Milestones: I guess feeling movement!



Baby is the size of a Mango. Our baby weighed in at 9 oz!

No comments:

Post a Comment