Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Worry



Im sure many of you have learned that I am person who worries about everything. I can't help but worry about the big things in my life right down to the daily decisions. It is no way to live and I work on try to let go of that worry and have faith that everything will work out according to His plan. Mark is starting a new job next week, He is so excited and this is a great step for him, but with it has come a lot of worry for me (and him as well) What to expect, it will be a huge learning curve for him, how will this affect his time at home and so on and on...So I came across this passage this morning during my morning prayer time...

"Jesus said, "That is why I tell you not worry about everyday life-whether you have enough food to eat or clothes to wear. For life is more then food, and your body more then clothing. Can all you worries add a single moment to your life? And if worry can't accomplish a little thing like that, what's the use of worrying over bigger things? Your Father already knows your needs, seek Him and He will give you everything you need." (Luke,22-32)


What a great reminder...Have a GREAT Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Just have a baby and then you will not have time to worry about anything else.

    ReplyDelete