Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What Are You Saving It For?

This is one of the blogs I check on a weekly basis( insert stalker music here) I really liked her message today about What are you Saving it for? Sometimes I am guilty of this...Stressed if my house isn't always spotless, anxious about all the laundry I have to do, don't want to get my new China all "old looking" This is dumb, and this! post from " The Blessed Nest" says is beautifully! Have a great day!

I am leaving you with pictures of my nieces and nephews from Easter time. I absolutely adore them. Each day I pick a new favorite...not sure who is my favorite today! I am so excited to see them this weekend...

Diana and Lilly


Evan and Alex


I seriously need to talk Mark into having some of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment