Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Randomness

Sooo Mark has been gone since last Sunday....it was nice for a couple days..ya know fulfill that alone time I so desperately need...but now I'm over it. I can't cook or clean anymore...I'm tired of falling asleep to boring netflix ( going to try and convince Mark for cable next week!!!!)...I'm sick of listening to my dog cry and walk around lost in the middle of the night because she misses Mark...SERIOUSLY you are a dog!!! He comes home Friday, hoping to keep my sanity in this quiet house until then. I have something very exciting going on Wednesday that I will share soon (NO I AM NOT PREGNANT FAMILY!) So saying prayers it goes well!

I did make this recipe for Pumpkin Butter from Gina's Skinny Recipes and it is FABULOUS! I repeat...it is FABULOUS! If you love pumpkin you will love this. It is similar to an apple butter, but she also includes some great recipes to use with it, including a homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte....heaven!!! I have seen this recipe floating around in blog land...give it a try. Your house will smell fabulous as it simmers on your stove! I have been putting it in my morning oatmeal. I was thinking about packaging some of this in a mason jar and tying some fall inspired ribbon around as little gifts....What do ya think?? Super cute!

I also just started another book called "Mini Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella the author of the Shopaholic series...great and easy reads...love em...book review to follow!


Ok that was a whole lot of nothing, but it's all I got! Happy Monday

1 comment:

  1. YUUUMMM fall cooking is the BEST! what's that? you want me to send you my address so you can send me food in the mail?

    ReplyDelete