Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Good Stuff...

I saw THIS post on Clover Lane, a blog I love to read. This quote really hit home to me, especially this week, when I have been feeling in a funk! Sometimes you have to stop, breathe and remember to be in the moment instead of worrying about the past or future...


Fear less, hope more,

eat less, chew more,

whine less, breathe more,

talk less, say more,

hate less, love more,

and good things will be yours.


Swedish Proverb



Here is what I got to last weekend...babysit my nieces...can't get enough of them!

UPDATE: Apparently I am the worst Aunt ever, because I thought this first picture was Lilly and in fact it is Diana...SERUOUSLY! I could have sworn this was Lilly, until Lauren pointed out my mistake! I SUCK!! SO these two pictures are of Diana!

Diana NOT LILLY!

Diana




No comments:

Post a Comment