Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Yesterday we "celebrated" Valentines Day. I am not going to lie, I was almost repulsed by the idea of it this year. With the years changes I just wanted to scream at everyone and yell what is the big deal..we love each other everyday...we have been working extra hard at our marriage since September 16 when or newest love entered the world. Maybe this makes me a "bad wife" but it is just the truth. The nice thing is that Mark felt the same way too. So we did a typical night at the Franklin household with a few tweaks. I snagged two pieces of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory on my way home from picking up Leah from the babysitters house and Mark bought me the 3rd Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn which he sat faithfully by me as I drooled over Edward (pathetic I know) Just as it was time for bed, Leah woke up to eat and then the next thing it was 4 am and I was still passed out in the chair, boob out, holding Leah...sounds romantic huh! Oh well, I enjoyed my time with Mark last night (as well as with my cheesecake) and that's all that matters!

1 comment:

  1. That.was.awesome. Totally made me laugh out loud. We also are sort of repulsed by the whole V-day hype so we go to White Castle to kinda make fun of it all. It's cheesy, but fun.

    ReplyDelete