Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Things I Love Right Now!

So I was browsing the Urban Outfitters website this morning and I came up with a current wish list....I have been eyeing shower curtains for awhile now, waiting for the "perfect" one to catch my eye for our master bath. And of course I'm always looking for duvet covers for our room and guest room. It's an easy way to freshen up the room. I hae already been eyeing things for fall, everything about fall is my weakness...I ADORE fall! Unfortunately this is a wish list as our money will be going towards diapers and nipple cream :) But hey, I hear the trade off is worth it!





These bandaids made me crack up...probablynot appropriate for a little kid :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the bandaids. WTF is the greatest expression of all time. Don't tell Lily

    ReplyDelete