Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bridal Shower

I am going to be hosting a bridal shower at the end of August for one of my dear friends and old teammates Dana...She is getting married in September and it is going to be a good time!! I have decided to go with a theme for her shower that I saw on the Hostess with the Mostess called " Bling Bride" I think it will be fun, fabulous and fit Dana to a tee. I am not using everything on the website, but just as inspiration...The ideas are swirling around in my head. I will be sharing the planning on future posts...but I am thinking about the menu, cake (probably the Rainbow cake with purple colors) and decorations...going to be so fun!! Can't wait! You guys have any ideas? Any suggestions? Ideas from bridal showers you have been or yummy appetizer recipes? Let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.birthdaygirlblog.com/

    This is were I get all my ideas - and check out the blogs she follows. STUNNING party stuff

    ReplyDelete