Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Friends...

One of the best parts of living in Indianapolis is the circle of friends we are surrounded by. A lot of our friends are from college and the cool thing about that is that we have continued to "grow up" together. We have watched new significant others, engagements, weddings, new pets, and new babies. The best part about our friends is that we may not talk all the time, but when we are together we just pick right up, falling on those college memories. What makes it an added bonus for me, is that I know a lot of Mark's friends from BSU and I have grown to know their wives and they are some of my dearest friends. The past 2 weeks, we have had numerous random get togethers, more then normal. We all decided that it doesn't matter what we do, just that we do it. I came home one night from work to a house-ful of people, who brought random things from their refrigerators and we just had a huge cookout. I just remember stepping back as we were all on the back porch laughing and saying to myself " we are so lucky, this is what it is about." We have a great group that supports each other and really enjoy being together. We are lucky, and it makes me miss my other friends that don't live here! Cheers to great friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment