Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lillian and Diana

February 8th 2010 My two nieces entered the world. It was a long pregnancy for my brother Matt and his wife Lauren. I am so happy that these girls were healthy with no complications. She had a csection at 9:00 at night, we were all at the hospital waiting. I can't describe the feeling in the waiting room when we got news they were born and healthy...Even more so when they announced their names. They had been keeping it a secret from us. Lillian Jane and Diana Madelyn are special for so many reasons, they were honor of Lauren's parents who both passed away in December. Her dad;s initials were LJ, hence Lillian Jane and her mom's name was Dianne Magdelyn, hence Diana Madelyn. It was truly memorable and I feel so blessed to have been a part of it. The miracle of life, is truly a miracle. Even though I am surrounded by it daily, it never fails to hit home. I feel extremely reflective on life and remembering and making the important things a priority on a daily basis. I am sure I will continue to enjoy these two little blessings, as they live about 10 minutes from Mark and I. Many more pictures to come.... I am smiling ear to ear!




1 comment:

  1. awww congrats to them!!! I love seeing both of these beautiful healthy babies :-)

    ReplyDelete