Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Babysitter update

    Well I think we have found someone to watch Leah. I met Sam and instantly had a great feeling about her. She is 25, nursing student former elementary ed major who works as a student nurse. She has her own house, pays her own bills, free spirited, responsible and flexible. We clicked. I'm thinking it is going to work and I'm excited about that. Everyone was right, gotta have that "gut" feeling. She will not start until May and she will be coming to the house 2 times a week. I still have a few more calls in just to keep my options open. Mark is meeting her this week. Thanks for all your thoughts, tips and prayers. Glad I will be checking this off my list and we can get in to some sort of routine around here.  Two more weeks of classes and then onto summer classes...rolling right along. Next year at this time, I will be graduating! What What!

No comments:

Post a Comment