Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I think I can...I think I can...

Feeling like the little engine that could right now as I am trying to wrap up the final weeks of my master's class. It has not really been too demanding, but I am ready for Christmas break :) Our final paper is due next Tuesday, it supposed to be between 15-20 pages, I currently have 6. I have a lot of information to sort through still and get my thoughts collected. I have a plan, I am just moving through it SLOWLY!  I write a paragraph, go back and re-read and realize I have no idea what I am trying to say. Thank goodness for a thesaurus that helps me sound semi-smart. All I really want to do is cozy up with Leah, and finish decorating and shopping for Christmas. So back to work...I think I can....I think I can...I really need to be saying...get your s*%t together and GET IT DONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment