Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

A small bit of bragging and a big victory dance...

I just have to announce ( because it feels good to say and write) that I got my grade back for my research paper...it was a whopping 98%....I'm pumped, I'm jacked, I'm excited, I'm happy, I'm proud and I am RELIEVED. This paper caused me quite a bit of stresss this summer, I was so happy to have it done last week and to just reap the rewards from my hard work feels good. I know I worked hard in my stats class but this was a different kind of work...These feelings mean so much to me because it validates my decision to go back to school. The decision was tough and I still wonder sometimes if I made the right choice, but when I saw that 98% I was like HELL YA! Ok enough raving about my wonderful research abilities...JK I didn't mind research I just know that I do not want to be a researcher! It's over and I nailed it...and it feels GOOD! Time to move on to my next challenge...getting ready for baby, birth and mommyhood...this should be interesting!

1 comment:

  1. Smarty pants! I am not surprised that you killed it.

    ReplyDelete