Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bailey


A tiny bit of love to our dog Bailey! I have a love/hate relationship with Bailey. She can be the most annoying, needing and sloppy dog, but she is also the sweetest, the cutest, most excited and loving dog. Even though she destroys my beautiful hardwood floors with her massive amounts dog hair and even though I take care of her, feed her, walk her, and take her to vet.... she would still pick Mark over me everytime...and I still love her. I let her on the bed and couch when I am not supposed to just so I can cuddle with her. It is ok when Mark is out of town because I know I can spoon with her all night. She listens so well and is so ridiculous it is hilarious!  She is such a good dog and I couldn't imagine our life without her!





2 comments:

  1. Was she cold? Is that why you wrapped her up in blankies? She is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love giving love to the pups! :)

    ReplyDelete