Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ordinary Days...

I'm so ready for spring/summer...I can't stand being cooped up in this house anymore...especially with a kiddo who has a ton of energy and a mom who is running out of outlets to get rid of that energy. Maybe I can attribute this to her new found love of hitting, pushing, and biting. Hurry up warm weather...we are dying over here! Life is crazy around here, some days I feel like I have this mom thing under control and then other days I wonder what in the heck am I doing. I guess that's normal right? Having 2 human beings completely dependent upon you 24/7 is hard...and then to add anything else in, makes life sometimes seem not doable. We have a lot going on right now.. family, personal, friends, kids...life can hit hard..and it is. .. We are plugging away at it over here, and trying to remain positive. So instead of being Debbie downer I am going to share some of the yummy recipes I have tried over the past couple weeks...
Kale Chips...



Spinach Stuffed Chicken


Southwestern Dish


Spinach Burgers


Good for you cookies


Ive also been enjoying my green machine spinach smoothies...They are so good. I use almond milk, frozen fruit, banana, blueberries, yogurt, peanut butter, chia seeds, flaxseed meal and a TON of spinach...Even Leah will drink these. Tryingto get back on track...

No comments:

Post a Comment