Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fun things ahead...

I have some exciting events coming up in the next couple of months. First, I am co hosting a bridal shower for a friend that I work with. I am so excited for her I can't stand it and I want her shower to be super special. I have lots of cute ideas so hoping to get started so I don't wait to the last minute. The shower is in August and then in September I have two HUGE events. Mark turns THIRTY on the same day Leah turns ONE...Holy smokes! I feel the pressure on this one. But after thinking about this I told myself to relax and not try to throw the "perfect" parties. All that matters is good food, friends and family and a relaxed atmosphere. No one will really care if I have a million decorations and 500 cute pinterest ideas...but that doesn't mean Im not going to try though!!! Time to get planning and working. Any ideas? Suggestions?  Time to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment