Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Dinner

We had some of our closest friends over this past Saturday for a Christmas Dinner. It was nice to sit around a table and share a meal, relax, drink and laugh. It was a nice reminder for the great people Mark and I are surrounded by. I'm thankful my husbands college friends picked such wonderful spouses!



Bailey getting in the Christmas Spirit

Tree and mantle all lit up!

The Boys! From Left to right...Tommy, Michael, Dave, Scott, Mark, and Conrad.
Mark and I in front of the tree, with Bailey of course!


The Girls! Ashley, Lauren, Me and Katie! Love these girls!!! Heather left before we got this picture!!


We had a great time...hoping we can make this a new tradition! I finally have some free time this week...I am hoping to start finish my Christmas shopping, start wrapping and get our Christmas cards sent.  I'm feeling slightly anxious about all I have to do, but trying to give myself small reminders about the real meaning of the season...I find some small moments of peace when I do this. Hoping your Christmas season is going peaceful and stress free....

No comments:

Post a Comment