Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Crazy...

It has been a crazy couple of weeks...trying to adjust to my new schedule has been interesting, but I have loved. The worst part about all of it is I have been hit with a terrible stuffy nose and major congestion...if that wouldn't have happened I would be feeling a lot better about everything!

School started....I have to admit I was so nervous walking into my first class...So many different emotions going through me. "Would I be able to do this" " Will I look like a nerd walking into this class" "What if I don't pass stats" "what if I don't like this after I start" "what if I change my mind about what I want to do" "I don't want to let Mark down" and the what if's after what if's starting flooding me. I think it is pretty normal to question such a big change and commitment. I think it has hit me what a big commitment this will be for me as well as Mark...but I am excited. After the nerves settled and the first homework assignment completed, I took a deep breath and felt peace with my decision. It feels good to know that I made the right decision for myself. It feels good to have the support of my husband. It feels good to be able to do something for myself within my marriage. I know without a doubt I have made the right choice for myself. I can't express how good that feels...I haven't felt it in awhile. So I am settling in and busy with reading and homework and enjoying every minute of it!


Last weekend we also went to Cincinnati to celebrate my nephew Evan's 2nd birthday. I can't believe he is 2 already. I remember the day he was born as my sister in law Shonda let me be in the delivery room. That is a pretty cool experience. It makes me feel so special that I can remember them (Alex as well) being born. I love these boys and sharing their birthdays is always fun! They refer to me as Cioci Becca (Chutche) It is the polish word for aunt...but they pronounce it chucky...and I love it. We had a great time being with family. Matt and Lauren also brought Lilly and Diana and it was chaos as always! Love me some good family time!


The Birthday Boy

Alex wishing it was his birthday



Lilly pushing Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment