Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Spirit

I had a wonderful day off, got some shopping done and myself organized for the upcoming Holidays. All of our Christmas decorations are up except our tree, which we will be going to get next week. I took this picture of a Christmas decoration in our house, I was enjoying the quiet and getting in the Christmas spirit. I'm really trying to focus on the real meaning of the Holidays and not get wrapped up in the hustle and bustle. I hope you are doing the same!




"What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace." - Agnes M. Pharo-

1 comment:

  1. how sweet!

    Hey Becca, if you don't mind and you have a chance, would you mind sending me your current address? (I just have your previous apartment address.)

    Ryan and I want to send you a Christmas card :-)

    Thanks!

    Oh, if you want, email it to me: kathymarie81 at gmail

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete