Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blake 8 Months





Weight:
Length: ?

Teeth: 2 lonely bottom teeth. Continues to have lots of drool, top teeth look like they might be coming.

Hair: Blond blond blond peach fuzz. I love it

Sleeping:  We are reverting. He is waking up 2-3 times per night. Not sure if it is teeth or what, but I am sleep deprived. It never fails, as soon I start to fall asleep he wakes up

Eating: We are still nursing, probably his favorite thing to do.  Eating adult size portions, he is a horse. Can't keep enough food in him. I would say he loves blueberries the best

Movement:  Army crawling, can pretty much get to where he wants to go. Getting stronger standing at music table an at couch

Milestones:  army crawling, doing the Indian call, occasional wave

Favorite Toys: Leah, remote, electrical outlets, plastic bags ( all things he is not allowed to have) Likes books

Words/sounds:  Indian call, screaming when I leave the room.





No comments:

Post a Comment