Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

My Pregnancy Must Haves

I feel like I have been pregnant my entire life these days! Although its a short blip in time some days it feels never ending. Here is a list of things I must have to survive...

1. Boppy Pregnancy Pillow or any body pillow would do. This thing is heavenly, especially at the end when you are a beached whale and it takes 10 minutes to roll from side to side. Mark likes to steal this when I get out of bed.

 
2. A good water bottle, I still use the one I got in the hospital. It is big and clunky and spills all the time, but it holds so much water and I drag it around everywhere.
 
3. Long tank tops. I am tall and not all pregnancy shirts fit me well. Long tank tops under everything.
 
4. A stash of my go to cravings:
 



 
5. A good bra...keeping those growing babies supported, underwire not tight and covers my growing back fat.
 
 
And a husband who is willing to deal with your mood swings, your fatigue, your complaints,and the millions of baby items you bring into the house. 


1 comment:

  1. Ditto, to all those things!! I craved fruit, sno cones and OJ so bad when I was pregnant. I also still sleep with my body pillow because it's so comfy. ;) I can't wait to meet baby boy soon!

    ReplyDelete