Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Fun Bridal Shower

I hosted my friend's work bridal shower this past weekend. With the help of a few others it turned out just great and I really felt like we made my friend feel special. The food was a hit and so were the decorations. I actually didn't snap any pictures but some others did so I will post when I can. Here are the recipes I used.



These mini ham and cheese sliders have made numerous appearances at Bajorek family functions. The recipe is from a friend. The recipe is similar to the one I linked up to, BUT I don't marinate the sandwiches, instead of melting the butter I use it soften and spoon a mini dab on each individual sand which and wrap in foil and then bake for 20 mins. I love the individual wrapped sandwiches- perfect for a shower, dinner, or football tailgate.

photo credit

This Mac and Cheese was a hit. I knew I wanted some comfort food but this was a fancy way of doing it. Yummy!


Pioneer Woman
I also made a 24 hour salad recipe that is Mark's mom...it so delish. Lettuce, cauliflower, bacon, red onion in a mayo sauce...mmm!

I made these tissue pom poms in navy and orange my friends wedding colors. They are so easy to make!

Photo Credit




Here was my table inspiration. I used a navy table cloth, white dishes, orange napkins, white vases with muted orange and pink hydrangeas. It turned out pretty!



Overall I was happy with how everything turned out. Cant wait to host another party!

No comments:

Post a Comment